Crafted from soft silk twill in a deep dusted rose, this feminine blouse is a wearable keepsake from the MP archive collection. Not until you see this piece will you appreciate the handcraft employed within it. Using the Kashmiri zardosi method of embroidery, a delicate golden zari cord has been hand couched into place to create the delicate edging design that highlights the cuffs and neck opening. This refined embroidery requires the highest of skills to achieve and is quite specific to the region of Kashmir in the north of India. Volume in the sleeves offsets the slimmer body to create a feminine silhouette. Wear it tucked into a pair of jeans or elevate the folkloric vibe by teaming it with one of our tiered gypsy skirts, either way, you will be sure to treasure this piece for years to come.
Created for our 2008 winter collection
• DELICATE GOLDEN ZARI CORD, HAND CAUGHT INTO A DESIGN THAT OUTLINES THE NECK OPENING AND THE CUFFS
• HAND EMBROIDERY USING THE TRADITIONAL ZARDOSI METHOD - 45 HOURS OF HANDWORK
• RUFFLED NECKLINE TRIM AND SOFT VOLUME IN THE SLEEVES
• FRONT NECK BUTTON CLOSURE
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH EASE
• WORN WITH CHIFFON TIERED PAISLEY SKIRT, LEA EARRINGS AND CROSS-BODY TUDOR BAG
• COLD WATER HAND WASH / DELICATE DRY CLEAN (P)
• 100% SILK TWILL
Sorry this item is not available.