The striking Ikat Handloom Peasant Shirt in hand dyed and hand loomed black and grey cotton will turn heads. Wear closed with concealed hook and eye closure till the neck or open and layered over a fine knit for the weekend. The ruffled neck detailing, relaxed raglan sleeves with elasticated cuffs and contrast ecru top stitching set this apart as a garment to treasure for many seasons to come.
• Hand dyed and hand loomed cotton ikat in tones of black and grey
• Shirring at the neckline creates gentle volume through the body and sleeve
• Ruffled collar detailing
• Concealed hook fastenings secure the front neckline. Close it to the neck or wear it relaxed and open
• Relaxed full length raglan sleeves with delicate elasticated cuffs – push up to billow as worn by our model
• Worn with Silk Cotton Turtleneck, Ikat Paneled skirt & Amethyst Sapphire Pendant Necklace
• Model 178cm / Aus Size 8, Wear size 'S'
• Cold Water Hand Wash
• 100% Handloomed Cotton