A true collectors piece, this neckpiece is a creation that is sure to have you feeling both chic and unique. The art of bead weaving was taught to the women from Megan's team in India by talented English designer Eleanor Ford. Megan employed Eleanor to work side by side with our ladies, teaching them this technique that in turn has enabled our ladies to become talented jewelers in their own right. An adjustable extender chain ensures you can choose to wear this close to the neck or lower on the chest, adding further versatility to this very special and collectible piece.
Created for the 2014 summer collection
• AN ARTISANAL MP ARCHIVE COLLECTORS PIECE
• A MACRAME BEAD WEAVE NECKSTRAND SUSPENDS THE INTRICATE BEADWEAVE CRESCENT AND DRAMATIC BAUBLES
• ADJUSTABLE EXTENDER CHAIN ENABLING YOU TO DECIDE HOW CLOSE TO WEAR IT TO YOUR NECK
• GLASS BEADS, WOODEN BEADS, SILVER PLATED BRASS CHAIN AND PARROT CLASP
• BEAUTIFULLY BOX PACKAGED FOR YOURSELF OR A GIFT