This coat embodies the relaxed cool chic of the 1970's that inspired it. Think Prince and Sheila E, think glam rock and Kate Moss. This coat has rockstar nonchalance especially when pared back with denim. Crafted from a plush German cotton velvet the lustrous handle of this fabric will make you feel cosy this winter even if worn over a silky camisole. The flared princess line silhouette swings from the shoulders. Wear it open to reveal the silk satin lining which has been hand screen printed in overblown rosettes or cinch it back to define the waist. Tiny Japanese cut bronze beads decorate the shawl collar adding a luminescence to the face. This plush evening coat will feel as familiar as a long lost lover for one lucky MP fan.
Created for the Winter 2007 Collection
• GERMAN VELVET IN SOFT CHARCOAL
• BRONZE CUT BEADWORK EMBELLISHMENT ON COLLAR AND BELT
• FLATTERING PRINCESS LINE SILHOUETTE
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED SILK SATIN LINING IN SHADES OF GOLD AND CHARCOAL
• SHAWL COLLAR
• WAIST BELT
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE 1
• DRY CLEAN F
• 100% SILK WITH 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.