Not seen before in Australia, the Tula Maxi Dress was a much-loved gala addition to our international collection in the summer of 2016. Inspired by falling tulips, a combination of silken floss threads, seed beads, stone chips of lapis and turquoise and gold metallic ribbon are combined to create this breathtaking work of art that was 70 hours in the making. From a dropped waist that shapes and dips towards the back, a maxi skirt is richly gathered. The sweeping fullness of the skirt is lavish and it offsets the simplicity of the cut of the bodice. Perfect for a special summer occasion, this piece is sure to turn heads.
Created exclusively for the 2017 international summer collection
• HAND EMBROIDERED BODICE COMBINING SILKEN THREADS WITH GLASS BEADS, TURQUOISE & LAPIS STONE CHIPS, AND METALLIC YARNS INTO DESCENDING TULIP BLOOMS
• FULL SKIRT GATHERED AND ATTACHED TO SHAPED HIP SEAM
• FULLY LINED
• PERFECT FOR A BEACH WEDDING, A RELAXED GALA, OR AN EVENING RESORT COCKTAIL DATE
• LIGHTWEIGHT SELF STRIPE JACQUARD FABRICATION
• INVISIBLE ZIP CLOSURE AT BACK
• DRY CLEANABLE (F)
• 100% VISCOSE JACQUARD WITH 100% VISCOSE LINING
• VISCOSE IS A NATURAL FIBRE MADE FROM WOOD WHICH HAS SIMILAR PROPERTIES TO SILK & COTTON
Sorry this item is not available.