Coco Chanel and the tribal craftsmanship of Rajasthan come together to forge the inspiration for this true collector’s piece. Our interpretation of the classic Chanel box style jacket is given an artisanal handcrafted twist as it is heavily embellished with mother of pearl discs, metallic washers and golden shaded thread work. This richly textural embroidery which encrusts the raw hand-loomed silk base cloth creates a jacket that is the epitome of cool chic when worn with jeans or thrown over a summer dress for a special occasion.
Created for the 2008 summer collection
• RUSTIC HAND LOOMED SILK KHADI
• FOLKLORIC EMBROIDERY / 200 HOURS HAND EMBROIDERY
• FULLED LINED
• FRONT POCKETS
• MODEL 176CM, WEARS SIZE S ( THIS STYLE CAN ALSO BE WORN A LITTLE MORE SLIM TO THE BODY IF ORDERED BY A REGULAR SIZE M CUSTOMER ( SIZE 10-12 BODY SIZE )
• WORN WITH STELLAR GEORGETTE PINTUCK BLOUSE AND DELFT BAUBLE EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN (F ) IN NET BAG
• 100% SILK W 100% VISCOSE LINING
Sorry this item is not available.