For the true MEGAN PARK collector, this bustier is a work of art. An intricate collage of embroidery encrusts this piece combining threads, hand-cut mirrors, chips of turquoise, and a melange of threads. Inspired by the folkloric embroideries of the Indian Rabari tribe, Megan's interpretation of their craft brings these techniques from dessert to the runway in this statement piece. Fastened through the back by hook and eye closures, this piece is a small but special jewel of the archive collection. Wear it with a wide-legged palazzo or black evening skirt.
Created for the 2010 winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERED DETAILING / 100 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• BONED AND CONSTRUCTED FIT WITH BACK HOOK AND EYE CLOSURE
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE 1 PINNED TO FIT
• WORN WITH WIDE LEG CREPE PANT and CRYSTAL DOUBLE HOOP EARRING
• DRY CLEAN (F) 30C°
• 50% COTTON 50% VISCOSE MORACAIN
Sorry this item is not available.