Chic, elegant and timeless, our Silk Twill Midi Dress is a true work of art, especially when studied up close. Featuring a border of rich hand embroidery, the inspiration for this work came from a textile that Megan found at the famous Parisian flea market, Porte de Clignancourt. Silken floss yarns, stitch by stitch create the embroidery utilizing the tambour embroidery technique. The silk twill fabrication of this dress is warm in its hand feel making it perfect for the winter season ahead. Pair with a boot and knit for the day or wear with a dramatic earring to take this piece into the evening. Either way, you will be sure to treasure this piece for years to come.
Created for our 2001 winter collection
• SIMPLE CHIC A-LINE MIDI SILHOUETTE
• FOLKLORIC HAND EMBROIDERY COMBINING MULTI-COLORED FLOSS YARNS - 150 HOURS OF HANDWORK USING THE ZARDOSI TECHNIQUE
• WARM HANDFEEL TO THE FABRIC MAKING IT PERFECT FOR WINTER
• FRONT NECKTIE TO CLOSE / EASY TO SLIP ON
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH EASE
• WORN WITH SUEDE BEAD CROSS-BODY BAG
• DELICATE DRY CLEAN (P)
• 100% SILK TWILL
Sorry this item is not available.