This heirloom piece from Megan's 2013 collection is as timeless as the flapper period of the roaring '20s that so inspired it. Lusterous jet black sequins and glass beads heavily adorn this special evening piece. There is a divine weight to this piece due to the sheer number of sequins and beads that adorn the feather light tulle. A scalloped hemline delicately finishes this piece. Worn over a bias cut slip dress, this little piece will have you dancing the night away.
Designed for the 2013 winter collection
• FULLY EMBELLISHED OUTER TULLE DRESS
• SLIPS ON OVER THE HEAD WITH NO OPENINGS
• SLIP DRESS TO ACCOMPANY AND WEAR BENEATH
• 20'S FLAPPER INFLUENCE
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• WORN WITH FLORET BAUBLE EARRING
• 100% NYLON WITH 100% POLYESTER CREPE SLIP
Sorry this item is not available.