Embrace the retro vibe with this delicate and feminine Banaras silk shirt . The beauty of this piece is in the subtlety of the detailing. Crafted from a paper light silk fabric that has been hand loomed in Banaras, a floral paisley design meanders its way across the cloth, the delicate design made more luminescent by the touches of sequin and beadwork adorning certain parts of the print. Antique wooden buttons close the neckline which is shaped into a flattering V. Wear it with denim and embrace the bohemian vibe that inspired it, this piece is a true heritage collectable from Megan's archive.
Created for the 2004 Winter collection
• EMBRACING THE BOHEMIAN VIBE OF THE 70', THIS BLOUSE HAS A COOL RETRO VIBE -PERFECT FOR THIS MOMENT
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED FLORAL PAISELY, INSPIRED BY MEGAN'S ARCHIVE OF ANTIQUE FOLKLORIC TEXTILES
• DELICATE HAND BEADWORK COMBINING MINIATURE SEQUINS AND ENAMELLED COMPONENTS ARE LIGHTLY ADDED TO HIGHLIGHT THE PRINTED ARTWORK BENEATH
• SLIM THROUGH THE BODY, WITH SLEEVES FEATURING AN OPEN BOUND AND SHAPED CUFF
• ANTIQUE WOODEN ETCHED BUTTONS CLOSE THE FRONT NECKLINE
• FINE BANARAS SILK FABRICATION - MATT CRISP HANDFEEL
• WORN WITH AMAZONITE DROP EARRINGS
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ) WEARS SIZE S
• GENTLE COLD WATER HAND WASH / DRY CLEAN (P)
• 100% SILK
Sorry this item is not available.