Decadent and timeless, this elaborately embroidered top is most appreciated when seen up close. Crafted from a cotton guipure lace that is reminiscent of the 1950's, the textural cotton lace is embellished with copper dyed glass pearls, cupped jet sequins and glass beads - combining to create an armour of beadwork. This breathtaking work of art takes 70 hours to craft. The intricate lacework and hand-beading, contrasts with its modern cropped length and boxy silhouette. Pair it with an evening pant for a modern yet classic, elegant evening look or perhaps wear it over a simple black slip dress.
Created for the 2017 winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERED BEADWORK ON TEXTURAL GUIPURE LACE-70 HOURS OF HAND EMBROIDERY
• SEMI CROPPED, WEAR WITH HIGH WAISTED STYLES OR LAYER OVER A SLIP DRESS
• RELAXED TEE SILHOUETTE
• SLIGHT TRANSPARENCY - WEAR OVER A BLACK BRA OR A CAMISOLE
• WORN WITH SILK VELVET PALAZZO PANT
• SLIPS ON OVER THE HEAD / NO CLOSURES
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ) WEARS SIZE 1 SLIGHTLY OVERSIZED WITH EASE
• GENTLE DRY CLEAN F 30C°
• 100% COTTON
Sorry this item is not available.