Signature to the Megan Park collection is the tie-back skirt. The design of this skirt made it a hit in 2005 when first introduced by Megan into her ready-to-wear collection and was revisited many seasons following. In 2014, this silhouette was reintroduced, this time crafted from jet black silk dupion and elaborately hand embellished. Overblown figurative florals and paisleys meander over the surface of the skirt, created by combining silken stitchwork, jet cut bugles and facetted jet beads. There is a strength to the embroidery yet a casualness to the shape that makes this piece cool and modern. The skirt slips on without and closure. Simply tie the back into a knot and adjust the fit to suit your body. The tie creates a slight bustle at the nape of the back. Wear it with a tee and a slide in the Summer or with a crisp white evening blouse in the winter. A true MP collectible.
Created Exclusively for the 2014 International winter collection.
• ELABORATE JET THREAD AND BEADWORK COMBINING CUT JET BEADS AND SILKEN THREADS - 80 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• RELAXED AND EASY FIT SILHOUETTE
• TIES AT THE BACK WAIST MAKING THIS SKIRT ADJUSTABLE TO FIT ALMOST ANY SIZE
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ), WEARS SIZE M ( TIED IT TO FIT)
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• WORN WITH DUO JET GOLD NECKLACE
• 100% SILK DUPION WITH 100% VISCOSE SATIN LINING