Our Flora check shell dress is a perfect mix of modernity and artisanal craftsmanship. The structured weight of the cloth has the hand feel of wool even though it is mostly cotton, making it perfect for the cooler months. The sporty silhouette of this style is piped with a silken cord to flatter the body and offsets the hand crafted embroidery which is placed at the neck. It’s this juxtaposed mismatch that makes it so right for now. There is something intrinsically sweet about the embroidery on this piece as it combines cotton threads, minute cut glass beads and stacked sequin clusters to create the floral blooms that suggest a craft from years gone by. This is such an easy winter go-to dress. Wear it with a ribbed polo neck jersey in the depths of winter or solo during the more trans-seasonal months. A true collector's piece.
Created exclusively for the 2015 International winter collection
• ARTISINAL HAND EMBROIDERED FLOWERS AT NECKLINE
• CLEAN SILHOUETTE IN STRUCTURED WARM FABRIC - FULLY LINED
• RIBBED JERSEY NECKBAND AND PIPING DETAILS
• INVISIBLE ZIPPER CLOSURE AT CENTER BACK
• PERFECT TO BE LAYERED
• WORN WITH MODEL'S OWN TURTLE NECK TOP
• MODEL 175CM, WEARS SIZE S
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 84% COTTON 16% ACRYLIC WITH 100% POLY LINING
Sorry this item is not available.