Worn by Kate Moss in the early 2000's, the Ditsy Satin Bias Dress embraces the essence of the feminine grunge period in fashion that was so much part of the London scene at the time. Inspired by a 1930's dress discovered in the eponymous West London Vintage store Virginias, this dress feels almost like a dressed up negligee when worn. Crafted from an ivory silk satin, the bias cut of this dress falls elegantly against the body. Featuring a delicate hand screen print of lilac and biscuit ditsy flowers the dress is further elevated by the Japanese glass beads which create an intricate floral border to the open v neckline. This is a true keepsake.
Created for the 2003 summer collection
• FEMININE AND FLATTERING BIAS CUT SILHOUETTE
• LOW SHEEN SILK SATIN
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED DISTY FLORAL
• HAND BEADED NECKLINE - 30 HOURS OF WORKMANSHIP
• CLOSES WITH AN INVISABLE ZIPPER THROUGH THE BACK
• MODEL 175 CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1. THIS DRESS SUITS SIZE 0 - 1 BODY SIZE
• DRY CLEAN F
• 100% SILK SATIN
Sorry this item is not available.