Unreserved relaxed bohemian chic are words to describe our Bandani Patched Chiffon Blouse. Crafted from featherlight silk chiffon, this piece patches together subtle colorations of hand screen prints in ditsy geometrics inspired by Megan's collection of vintage Japanese textile finds. Gathers fall from the V- neckline and from the back yoke to create a feminine volume through the body while the deep kimono sleeves extend from an unstructured armhole making this an easy fit for many. This is the perfect piece to dress up or down and is sure to be a much loved piece for many seasons to come.
Created for the 2010 summer collection
• SIGNATURE PATCHWORKING OF SHEER CHIFFON PRINTS
• HAND SCREEN PRINTS IN SOFT MUTED SHADES OF TURQUOISE, SMOKE AND CORAL
• BOHEMIAN AND RELAXED IN VIBE, PERFECT TO THROW ON AND DRESS UP YOUR DENIM JEANS OR TO WEAR WITH TAILORED SHORTS OR WIDE LINEN PALAZZO PANTS
• RELAXED SILHOUETTE WITH GATHERS EXTENDING FROM THE FRONT NECK AND BACK YOKE, A DROPPED KIMONO SLEEVE AND FLATTERING V- NECKLINE
• SHEER FEATHERLIGHT SILK CHIFFON FABRICATION
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 OVERSIZED
• WORN WITH CLUSTER BEAD NECKLACE & FAWZIA CLUSTER EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN ONLY
• 100% SILK CHIFFON
Sorry this item is not available.