This sweet top, crafted from the softest Liva viscose, a sustainably sourced and produced fabrication that feels as light as air when worn. Inspired by the vintage prints of Megan's travels in Indonesia, this collage of florals in tones of indigo, sky blue, lapis and deep mushroom create a flattering trans seasonal coloration to suit everyone. While the cut is relaxed, it is also quite neat in its silhouette. Tiny mother of pearl buttons close the front neckline and a drawstring at the hem, ties at the side, featuring hand crafted tassels shaped to resemble threadwork feathers.
• SUPER SOFT FEATHERLIGHT FABRICATION
• SIGNATURE IN HOUSE DESIGNED PRINT OF COLLAGED FLORALS
• ADJUSTABLE DRAWSTRING HEMLINE
• DECORATIVE HAND-KNOTTED MUSK THREAD TASSELS
• ELASTICATED CUFFS WITH SMALL MOTHER OF PEARL BUTTONS TO CLOSE
• MODEL 180CM/ AUS SIZE 8, WEARS SIZE S
• WORN WITH MARGY TIERED SATIN SKIRT & ROSE QUARTZ DROP EARRINGS
• GENTLE COLD HANDWASH / DRY CLEANABLE (P)
• 100% LIVA VISCOSE / SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND PRODUCED
Sorry this item is not available.