An incredible opportunity has arisen to join Megan Park as the Store Manager in our flagship Armadale boutique.
Megan Park is a premium Australian brand and is sold in some of the most reputable stores worldwide as well as locally in our stunning boutiques. Beautifully detailed & luxuriously finished, timeless garments, accessories and soft furnishings are what Megan Park is synonymous with.
The Store Manager position requires an individual who is professional, immaculately groomed, results driven and has great networking and client relationship building skills to grow the presence of our brand in Sydney and build our customer base.
We are looking for a full-time career retailer who has previous experience in retail management roles. This individual will need to be an inspirational leader and motivate teams to deliver strong sales results and meet targets through the execution of Megan's vision to nurture and grow customer relationships.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead by example and be an ambassador for the brand
- Bring Megan Park's customer experience vision to life through exceptional customer service and regular coaching of your retail teams
- Manage store operations to result in strong sales performance in line with Megan Park's policies and procedures
- Maintain beautiful store presentation and consistently showcase the product to a high-end retail standard
- Proactively build and nurture our VIP customer base and drive brand recognition
- Effectively manage the performance of your team through ongoing coaching and development
- Effectively manage all store expenses and costs including wages
- Manage stock inventory through correct delivery procedures, stocktakes and communicate discrepancies to head office
To be successful in this role, you will be a seasoned retailer who has:
- Experience in a retail management role ideally within luxury or high-end retail environments
- Proven sales history and strong business acumen
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to meet and exceed customer expectations
- An excellent understanding of fashion with strong styling ability
- Confident, articulate and have prior experience building a VIP database through lasting client relationships
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, incentives, generous employee benefits such as product discounts and the opportunity to challenge and grow your fashion retail career in a nurturing environment.
If this role sounds just like the one you've been looking for, please apply online and include a cover letter that outlines why you're the ideal candidate for the role.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Please briefly outline your most recent/relevant Retail Management experience.