A striking, vibrant resort wear story with a regal and bohemian sensibility. The Kira print story evolved from a collection of antique sarees, transforming hand block prints into digital designs of cobalt and turquoise, on a crisp white base. Finished with hem border designs creating an artisanal sensibility, paying homage to the craft of Indian printing. Perfect for the heat of summer, the Kira Shift Dress has been crafted from a soft, lightweight linen-viscose, lined in a fine cotton voile. Featuring a flattering, v neckline, straight line cut and lace up back feature ended with vibrant cobalt tassels wrapped with subtle silver cussup thread. This striking dress, will be a versatile addition to your summer wardrobe. This classic and stunning dress with be treasured for years to come.
• ANTIQUE SAREE INSPIRED DIGITAL PRINT
• LACE UP TIE DETAIL WITH TASSELS AT BACK
• MODEL 173CM WEARS SIZE 0
• COLD HAND WASH / DRY CLEANABLE (P)
• 40% LINEN 60% VISCOSE W/ 100% COTTON LINING
• VISCOSE IS A NATURAL PLANT FIBRE WHICH HAS SIMILAR PROPERTIES TO SILK & COTTON