Cool and chic - this timeless wrap coat is one of the most collectible pieces from the MP archive. Crafted from a luxurious felted woolen cashmere, the melange camel cloth is perfectly offset against dusted rose screen print. A delicate golden ari chain-stitch is added to the print, further enhancing the clean simplicity of the print. The wide collar and lapels nostalgically nod to the styling of the 1970s while a narrow cowhide belt secures the waist while giving it a modern update. This coat is sure to be a much-loved piece for many seasons to come.
Created for the Winter 2012 Collection
• ITALIAN MELANGE WOOL CASHMERE - LUXURIOUS & SOFT HANDFEEL
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED NEGATIVE FLORAL DESIGN IN DUSTED ROSE COLORATION
• DELICATE GOLDEN METALLIC HAND EMBROIDERY OUTLINE IS ADDED TO DENOTE THE ENTIRE PRINT
• WRAP SILHOUETTE CLOSED AT THE WAIST WITH A NARROW COWHIDE BELT- INCLUDED WITH COAT
• WIDE OPEN LAPELS & COLLAR WITH SLIGHT BELL SLEEVE
• SIDE SEAM POCKETS
• WORN WITH WILDBERRY CROSSOVER SHIRT AND WOOL GAUZE BELL SKIRT
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE S. RELAXED FIT
• DRY CLEAN F
• 90 WOOL, 10% CASHMERE with 100% POLYAMIDE LINING
Sorry this item is not available.