Simply chic, our Marwari Silk Shift Dress is both refined yet artisanal in its craftsmanship. The neckline of this dress featured a hand embroidery that is a sophisticated interpretation of tribal handwork - making it perfect to wear during the day for a special occasion or into the evening. The rich dark ink silk crepe de chine perfectly offsets the turquoise stones, metallic antique gold sequins, mirrored discs and silken threads in tones of taupe and rose. Fully lined in fine silk, this piece slips on over the head with ease and feels luxurious when worn. The balloon sleeves add a volume to contrast against the slim yet relaxed cut of the body.
Created for the 2010 Winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERY COMBINING SILKEN THREADS, METALLIC SEQUINS, TURQUOISE STONE BEADS AND HAND CUT MIRRORED DISCS - 30 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• BALLOON SLEEVES FINISHING AT THE ELBOW
• GENTLE GATHERED NECKLINE ADDING A SSOFT FLUID VOLUME TO THE BODY
• SILK BUTTON CLOSURE AT BACK NECK / SLIPS ON WITH EASE OVER THE HEAD
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH RELAXED EASE
• WORN WITH AMAZONITE DROP EARRINGS
• DELICATE DRY CLEAN
• 100% SILK CREPE DE CHINE WITH 100% FINE SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.