Crafted from a light and soft wool gauze, this is a true collectors piece that will be adored for its ease and wearability. 80 hours of hand embroidery have been employed to create the stylized artwork that borders the hemline of this skirt. The tonality of this embroidery makes it a super easy co-ordinate, yet it the rich textural effect of the embroidery and elegance of the radiating pleats make this a true stand out. With a super lightweight silk lining, this skirt is also super comfy to wear.
Created for the winter 2005 collection
•HAND EMBROIDERED ROSETTES AND HEMLINE BORDERS ARE CREATED USING TEXTURAL 3 DIMENSIONAL RIBBONWORK EMBROIDERY THAT IS RICH IN TEXTURE YET SUBTLE IN ITS TONALITY- 80 HOURS OF HAND WORK.
• AN EASY VERSATILE SKIRT FOR WINTER, AUTUMN OR SPRING
• PERMENANTLY PRESSED PLEATS RADIATE FROM WAIST BASQUE TO CREATE A FLATTERING TO THE HIP SILHOUETTE
• FINE WOOL GAUZE FABRICATION / FULLY LINED IN SILK
• WORN WITH ALIA RIBBONWORK WRAP
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ), WEARS SIZE 1 PINNED TO FIT
• DRY CLEAN (P)
• 100% WOOL GAUZE WITH 100% FINE SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.