Not Available for purchase in USA.
Inspired by the geometric painterly tilework of Portugal, the Olaria print story exudes a relaxed ease. Crafted from a light and fluid viscose voile, this blouse showcases Megan's signature love of patch working prints. Combining four digitally printed geometric and flower motif prints in panels to flatter and slim the wearer, this feminine blouse is finished with contrast binding along the neckline and at the cuffs. Featuring relaxed, billowed sleeves with gentle elastic finishings at the cuff, a gently floaty ruffle hem and v-neckline. Pair with the Linen Viscose Short for day or elevate for an evening occasion with Tia Duo Earrings or Tia Hoop Earrings
• DIGITAL PRINT ON LIGHT VISCOSE
• PATCHED FABRICS WITH CONTRAST BINDING
• GENTLE RUFFLE DETAIL ON HEM
• GENTLY ELASTICATED CUFFS
• MODEL 173CM WEARS SIZE 0
• WORN WITH LINEN VISCOSE SHORTS
• DRY CLEAN ONLY (P)
• 100% VISCOSE
• VISCOSE IS A NATURAL PLANT FIBRE WHICH HAS SIMILAR PROPERTIES TO SILK & COTTON
Sorry this item is not available.