A coat embodying the glamour of the past. Think Hollywood of the 1950's as this evening coat cuts a glamourous silhouette making it the perfect piece to create an entrance. Wear it over an evening dress or allow it to be a statement on its own with only a simple slip beneath. Crafted from a luxurious silk cotton faille, the subtle sheen of the fabric is offset against the tonal embroidery which meanders its way across the entirety of this superb piece. The dramatic open collar frames the neck while the fabric belt cinches the waist. Softly tailored, the structured silhouette creates a gorgeous silhouette when belted yet is just as gorgeous when worn open to reveal the fine silk lining.
Created for the Winter 2009 Collection
• SILK COTTON FAILLE WITH ROBUST SOFT SHEEN APPEARANCE
• ARTISANAL EMBROIDERY OF MIRCO SEQUINS AND THREADWORK COVERING THE ENTIRETY OF THE COAT
• WELTED FRONT POCKETS
• GENEROUS SLEEVES GATHERING INTO A BUTTONED CUFF
• WIDE OPEN LAPELS & COLLAR FOR A DRAMATIC EVENING SILHOUETTE
• WAIST BELT
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE S
• DRY CLEAN F
• 50% SILK , 50% COTTON with 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.