Imbued with a chic '70s vibe our Paisley Park Velvet Coat is a timely reminder that what goes around, comes around. Just as timely for now as it was when first introduced into the collection in 2003, this coat traverses day to night making it a highly covetable piece in your wardrobe. The simple A-line silhouette becomes the perfect canvas for the print and embroidery which emblazon the surface of the coat. Overblown paisley linework traces its way across the lush charcoal cotton velvet with antique golden bullion hand-stitched and embedded into the design adding a subtle yet decadent luminescence to the fabric. The warmth of the cotton velvet will keep you warm against the winter chill while making a statement that is sure to be noted. Think Kate Moss, Prince, and Jimi Hendrix. The 70's as celebrated in the 90's, the early 2000's and now it is once again back for you to embrace.
Created for the 2003 winter collection.
• PERFECT FOR WINTER DAYS WITH A JEAN OR INTO THE EVENING WHEN YOUR REGULAR COAT JUST WON'T CUT IT!
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED COTTON VELVET WITH HAND EMBROIDERED ANTIQUE GOLD BULLION INLAID TO DENOTE THE PAISLEY LINEWORK OF THE PRINT - 150 HOURS OF HAND EMBROIDERY
• COOL CHIC '70S INSPIRED SILHOUETTE
• SIDE POCKETS
• WORN WITH TASSELED PAISLEY PARK WRAP AND ARTI DROP EARRINGS
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE S
• DRY CLEAN F
• 100% COTTON VELVET WITH 1005 COTTON LINING
Sorry this item is not available.