Cut from a gorgeously textural Italian melange wool, this bomber is both timeless and effortlessly cool. Featuring a tonal embroidery that combines wool and silken cords to create large scale motifs that emblazon both the front and the back, this piece is truly signature to the MEGAN PARK collection. The wide raglan sleeves gather back into cuffs and the volume of the body also nips and gathers back to the narrow waistband to create this directional blouson silhouette. A disclosed metal zipper secures the front and the extended collar sits close to the neck making it perfect for the coolest months. This is a bomber that is both special but can be worn time and time again.
Created exclusively for the 2017 International winter collection.
• HAND EMBROIDERY ON FRONT AND BACK - 40 HOURS OF WORKMANSHIP
• ITALIAN MELANGE WOOL / FULLY LINED
• DISCLOSED FRONT METAL ZIPPER
• FRONT BODY POCKETS
• WORN WITH MOSAIC OMBRE PASHMINA WRAP
•MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE 1
• DRY CLEAN P
• 80% WOOL, 20% POLYESTER with 100% VISCOSE LINING
Sorry this item is not available.