Combining faceted blue sapphires, turquoise stones and hand crafted brass beads this delicate necklet is perfect for the summer season ahead and beyond. Suspended from the delicate beaded strand is a antique Hindu charm. The .925 silver charm has been plated in a soft gold vermeil. These charms are worn in India by both men and women, to protect, to bring fortune, good health and spiritual guidance. Given that they are antique, each charm is individual and no two are the same. This necklet encapsulates the relaxed yet chic bohemian vibe so synonymous with the MEGAN PARK label. Worn layered or solo, this truly authentic piece is sure to be treasured for years to come.
• HANDCRAFTED BY INDIAN ARTISANS
• FACETED SAPPHIRE SEMI PRECIOUS STONES HAND STRUNG
• RELAXED, ARTISINAL WITH EACH PIECE UNIQUE
• BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED IN A SOFT PROTECTIVE DRAWSTRING BAG - PERFECT TO GIFT
• BLUE SAPPHIRE, TURQUOISE, .925 SILVER CHARM W/ GOLD PLATE , PARROT CLASP CLOSURE