There is gentle and refined femininity to the Sequin Vine Tulle Dress. Very much influenced by Megan's love of vintage, the dove grey tulle is embellished with tendrils of copper cut beads and foiled sequins to create this wonderous yet light beadwork. A coffee colored silk crepe lining backs the tulle lifting to create the sublime coloration o this piece, Always flattering, the empire line cut of this dress gently skims the body as soft gathers fall from the front bust seam adding a little extra volume into the front of the skirt. The extended sleeve elegantly caps the upper arm and the deep V neck is both demure and sexy.
Created for the 2007 winter collection.
• TENDRILS OF HAND BEADWORK COMBINING GLASS BEADS AND FOILED SEQUINS
• TULLE OVERLAY WITH SILK CREPE LINING
• INVISIBLE ZIP BACK AND COVERED BUTTON CLOSURE AT BACK NECK
• FLATTERING EMPIRE LINE SILHOUETTE
• WORN WITH MUKESH EMBROIDERED CASHWOOL JACKET AND BEAD WEAVE TASSEL EARRINGS
• MODEL 175CM, WEARS SIZE S
• DRY CLEAN P
• 100% NYLON TULLE with 100% SILK LINING