This effortless smock is the perfect piece to throw on with ease in the heat of summer. Crafted from a sublime powdery handwoven cotton khadi cloth, the soft breathability of this piece and its practical wash care factor will have you reaching for it time and time again. Inspired by Megan's collection of antique Japanese textiles, the prints reference the simple boutie floral designs so often employed in Japanese design. The muted brights are eclectically patched together to create this fun artisanal piece. Injections of white raffia fringing add fresh injection as they border the neckline and cuffs. Gathers come from the scooped neckline to add an easy volume into the body and sleeves. Adjust the waist tie drawstring to best suit your body and mood. Wear it open and relaxed or cinch it to define your waist.
Created for the Summer 2009 collection
• FUN WHIMSICAL PATCHING OF PRINTS - SYNONYMOUS TO THE MP LABEL
• RAFFIA TRIM DETAILING ADDED AT NECK AND CUFFS FOR SUMMER FRESHNESS
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED PATTERNS INSPIRED BY MEGAN'S COLLECTION OF JAPANESE ANTIQUE TEXTILE COLLECTION
• LOW WAIST DRAWSTRING TIE ENABLING YOU TO CINCH OR WEAR LOOSE WITH EASE
• FLATTERING RELAXED SILHOUTTE, THROW ON WTH EASE.
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ) WEARS SIZE M OVERSIZED. FITS WELL SIZES 0 -2
• COLD HAND WASH
• 100% COTTON HANDLOOMED KHADI
Sorry this item is not available.