With gorgeous ease, our Jersey Belted Tribal Dress is the perfect piece to wear when you to not want to compromise your style for comfort. Created from a soft winter jersey, the fluidity of this fabric enables the volume of this style to be worn without feeling bulky against the body. The flattering scooped neckline is hand embroidered with metallic beads, capped sequins of brass, and red glass beads create an embellishment that references the tribal embroideries of Rajhastan that so inspired this collection. A fabric belt threads through welted button holes in the body of the dress to draw in and define the low waist.
Created for the winter 2013 collection
• BEADWORK AT NECKLINE COMBINING METALLIC AND GLASS COMPONENTS TO CREATE A TEXTURAL EMBROIDERY.
• MIDWEIGHT JERSEY FABRICATION, SUPER SOFT, AND FLUID
• RELAXED EASY FIT
• BELT WITH DECORATIVE TASSEL DETAILING TO ENABLE THE WAIST TO BE DEFINED AS YOU WISH
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ) WEARS SIZE M WITH GENEROUS EASE
• WORN WITH BEAD DROP EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN (P)
• 100% ACRYLIC JERSEY ( warm handfeel as per wool )