A classic Megan Park design, the Hayaya Chiffon Dress is crafted from sheer featherlight chiffon of patched and spliced prints. The deep ink and tobacco colorations of the prints are lightened with floss tufted white spots, that also add a gorgeous texture to this fabric. Crafted from sustainably sourced and produced Liva viscose, the fabrications of this piece are chosen for their low carbon footprint. Wide billowed sleeves add a gorgeous volume and suggest a 70's bohemian vibe. An adjustable, drawstring waistband, with ties on each side, allows you to cinch and flatter the waist or to wear more open and lounge-like. Worn over an accompanying nude slip, this dress can also be layered over your own darker slip to be worn in the cooler months making is a perfectly trans seasonal addition to your wardrobe.
• LIGHTWEIGHT DOBBY CHIFFON WITH TEXTURAL SPOTTED SURFACE DETAILING
• MOSAIC PRINTS SPLICED & PATCHED TOGETHER
• ADJUSTABLE DRAWSTRING WAIST WITH TIES
• BILLOWED SLEEVES WITH ELASTICISED CUFFS
• NUDE SLIP ACCOMPANIES THIS DRESS
• MODEL 180CM/ AUS SIZE 8, WEARS SIZE 0. IF A RELAXED LOOK IS DESIRED OR YOU SIT BETWEEN SIZES, IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU SIZE UP IN THIS STYLE
• GENTLE COLD HANDWASH / DRY CLEANABLE (P)
• 100% LIVE VISCOSE CHIFFON W/ 100% VISCOSE SATIN SLIP / SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND PRODUCED FABRICATIONS
Sorry this item is not available.