Perfect for the heat of summer, these easy pull on pants can become an outfit when worn with the Handloom Organic Cotton top or can simply be paired back with your your own white cotton tee. The natural ecru of the organic cotton is offset by the decorative cobalt jacquard borders and embroidered motifs that detail this piece. With an elasticated waistband, these pants can be pulled on with ease. An organic cotton lining takes away any hint of transparency without adding bulk. These pants are the perfect for your next vacation and will become your favorite lounge pant.
Intrinsic to the Megan Park brand is its connection to the artisans that create each piece. This piece is a testimony to this. Created in the desert of Kutch in Gujarat - a region bordering Pakistan in the far north west of India, this piece has been created purely by hand from start to finish. The organic cotton yarn has been firstly spun by hand before being hand woven on a wooden loom, tasseled and then embroidered with delicate mirrors- each stage employing traditional techniques that existed before the industrialization of the textile industry. Created within 1 family across 3 generations, the textile of this piece employed artisans who suffered greatly during the Covid lockdowns. It is a relationship that Megan hopes to maintain for seasons to come.
• ARTISINAL HANDLOOMED FABRIC
• ORGANIC HAND SPUN YARN
• ELASTICATED WAIST WITH FAUX FLY FRONT - EASY TO PULL ON
• FINE COTTON LINING
• MODEL 180CM/ AUS SIZE 8, WEARS SIZE S. SIZE XS - AUS SIZE 6, SIZE M - AUS SIZE 10-12, L - SIZE 14
• WORN WITH HANDLOOM ORGANIC COTTON TOP & LAPIS/BROWN SAPPHIRE EARRINGS
• GENTLE COLD HANDWASH / DRY CLEANABLE (P)
• 100% HANDLOOM COTTON W / ORGANIC COTTON LINING- HAND SPUN / HAND WOVEN YARN