Elegant and chic, this dress will become a jewel in your closet. The deep mushroom coloration is bought to life by the galaxy of sequinned flowers and starbursts of miniature sequins and Japanese glass beads that glisten on the entire surface of the feather-light chiffon. Stitch by stitch these have been added to create a design inspired by the night sky. Soft gathers radiate from the scooped / slash neckline. The waist belt is fixed at the front but free from the side seams. Tie the waist belt at the back waist, adjusting to the fit you prefer. A structured slip dress is built into this piece enabling a clean simplicity and wearability to this very special piece. Truly a collectible piece from the MP archive collection.
Designed for the 2009 winter collection
• HANDBEADWORK COMBINING A GALAXY OF SEQUINS AND BEADS IN TONAL / COPPER COLORATIONS - 100 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• BUILT-IN SLIP DRESS TO GIVE STRUCTURE TO THE CHIFFON OUTER DRESS
• SOFT GATHERED NECKLINE, GATHERING INTO THE ADJUSTABLE BELTED WAIST
• INVISIBLE ZIPPER CLOSURE ON INNER DRESS
• WORN WITH CRYSTAL TRIO BEAD DROP EARRINGS AND MOSAIC EVENING CLUTCH
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 TIGHTENED BACK TO THE WAIST WITH THE BELT
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 100% SILK CHIFFON WITH 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.