A true MEGAN PARK ARCHIVE collectible, our Flora Silk Bias Dress features all of the signature artisanal hallmarks of the brand. Gold bullion, metallic sequins, tiny micro sequins, and Japanese glass beads delicately enhance the sepia-toned rosette print which has been skillfully screen printed by hand. Zardosi tendrils of metal embroider the hip band to denote the subtle patching. A flirty circular skirt swings and dances from a dropped hip seam with the bias-cut body elegantly skimming the body. This piece will surely set you apart from the crowd and be loved as a treasured keepsake.
Designed for the International 2000 winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERY OF FLOWERS AND METALLIC SEQUIN WORK
• HAND SCREEN PRINT
• SIGNATURE PATCHWORKING
• INFLUENCED BY THE 1920'S FLAPPER PERIOD OF DRESSING
• BIAS CUT SILHOUETTE TO FLATTER THE BODY WITH CIRCULAR-CUT SKIRT
• WORN WITH GARNET TRIO DROP EARRINGS AND DECO TULLE BEADED WRAP
• MODEL 175CM, WEARS SIZE S
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 100% SILK CREPE
Sorry this item is not available.