This silk georgette dress is sophistication personified. From the region of Lucknow in northern central India, shadow work embroidery ( otherwise known as chikinkari ) utilizes tiny stitches and knots to create subtle intricate embroidery that is both elegant and artisanal. Paisley-type motifs decorate the front bodice and are sprinkled throughout the entire piece adding a beautiful luster. Worn over a slip, this dress is cut with a volume that radiates from the neat collared neckline. Lace braid is inserted into the raglan sleeves and silk-covered buttons close the front allowing you to wear it buttoned close to the neck or more open to show your decolletage.
Designed for the International 2015 winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERY - 70 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• WEAR THE NECKLINE CLOSED TO THE COLLAR OR RELAXED AND OPEN
• FRONT BUTTON TAB CLOSURE, LACE INSERTS INTO RAGLAN ARMHOLES
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1
• DRY CLEAN (P)
• WORN WITH LAPIS PEARL DROP EARRING
• 100% SILK GEORGETTE WITH 100% SILK SLIP
Sorry this item is not available.