Think the 1960s and the swinging London scene as you wear our Amaryllis Beadwork dress. The simplicity of the cut which falls elegantly on the body is emblazoned with luminescent floral beadwork that combines Japanese cut glass beads in shades of rose, silvered pink, and lime. 50 hours of zardosi embroidery has been employed to create the meandering clusters of flowers that fall and spill their way down the body. The heavy Japanese crepe in a deep inky marine tone creates this most luxurious and timeless winter time occasion piece.
Created exclusively for the 2016 winter collection
• INTRICATE AND 3 DIMENSIONAL HAND BEADWORK - JAPANESE CUT GLASS BEADS
• PERFECT FOR A WINTER SPECIAL EVENT OR OCCASION
• SIMPLE CHIC SHEATH SILHOUETTE
• LUXURIOUS MID WEIGHT JAPANESE CREPE WITH WARMTH WHEN WORN
• SLIGHT BELL SLEEVE
• INVISIBLE ZIPPER CLOSURE AT SEAM
• DRY CLEAN F
• 75% POLY 25% VISCOSE WITH 100% VISCOSE GEORGETTE LINING
Sorry this item is not available.