This jewels of a jacket is a true collectable from our archive collection. A gentle shimmering patina is created by the hand beadwork that traces its way across the entire surface of the jacket as sequins in many sizes are stacked and stitched into an abstracted linear design to create this easy and versatile piece. The silhouette and unique cut of this piece was inspired by the elegance of the tailoring in the 1940's. Softly structured, there is an ease to this piece. Throw it on with nonchalant ease when coverage is needed for the evening - over a dress or perhaps even with a pair of denim jeans and a camisole. This little jacket is sure to be adored for seasons to come.
Designed for the 2008 winter collection
• A CUTE CROPPED AND SOFTLY TAILORED EVENING JACKET
• FEATURES A COVRAGE OF HAND BEAD WORK THAT COMBINES STACKED SEQUINS AND BEADS TO CREATE AN ABSTRACTED LINEAR DESIGN TAHT WEAVES ITS WAY ACROSS ENTIRE SURFACE OF THE FABRIC
• GENTLE BALLOON ELBOW LENGTH SLEEVE
• FULLY LINED IN SILK FOR A PREMIUM AND LUXURIOUS FINISH
• WEAR IT OVER AN EVENING SHIFT OR PACK WITH DENIM AND A CAMISOLE FOR A COOL MODERN EVENING LOOK
• WORN WITH SEQUIN MOSAIC SILK CREPE DRESS AND SAPPHIRE DUO STONE EARRINGS
• DELICATE RY CLEAN (P)
• 100% SILK MORACCAIN CREPE WITH 100% FINE SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.