In the style of The Great Gatsby, the beaded drop-waist Mandevilla Dress is just as timeless in its appeal as the era of the 1920s that inspired it. Delicate yet richly encrusted beadwork of micro sequins and beads create the elaborate hand embellishment which frames the shoulders and splays through the body. This embellishment is reminiscent of a bygone era making it a modern vintage collectible. The soft grey coloration has a warm undertone - the perfect occasion dress.
Designed for the International 2013 winter collection
• HAND EMBELLISHMENT OF SEQUINS AND BEADS - 60 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• DROPPED WAIST 1920'S SILHOUETTE
• BACK MOTHER OF PEARL CLOSURE TO OUTER DRESS.
• FLATTERING CUT TO THE ARMHOLE
• PINTUCK DETAILING AT SKIRT HEM
• WORN WITH FLORET BAUBLE EARRINGS
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH EASE
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 100% SILK GEORGETTE WITH 100% VISCOSE SLIP
Sorry this item is not available.