A true collectable from the MP archive, this dress is sure to turn heads. Crafted from a rich jet black German velvet, the silhouette of this dress is inspired by the 50s with a bodice that is cut to sculpt the torso and define the waist. The fullness of the skirt pleats into the waistband and pockets are added for relaxed ease. Who doesn't love pockets in an evening gown! The feature of this dress though is the hand embroidery that adorns this piece. Flowers and leaves adorn the bodice and the central inverted pleat of the skirt. Stitch by stitch, the tonal handwork is made even more lux with the addition of tigers eye beads that are included to offset the fluttering matt black sequins and cut jet beads. There is a regality to this piece that will have you feeling like a princess.
Created for the 2008 summer collection
• ELABORATE ZARDOSI HAND EMBROIDERY THROUGH THE BODICE, WAISTBAND, AND CENTRAL PLEAT OF FRONT SKIRT, COMBINING GLASS JET BEADS, TIGERS EYE STONES, SEQUINS, CORDS, AND OXIDISED METALLIC NALKI - 100 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• CLASSIC 1950'S INSPIRED SILHOUETTE, SLIM TAILORED BODICE WITH BOX PLEATS ADDING A FULL VOLUME INTO THE SKIRT
• SIDE SEAM SKIRT POCKETS FOR COOL RELAXED CHIC
• PREMIUM GERMAN NEIDICK COTTON VELVET /SILK SATIN LINED THROUGHOUT
• CLOSES THROUGH THE BACK WITH AN INVISIBLE ZIPPER
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 PINNED TO FIT
• DRY CLEAN ONLY (F)
• 100% COTTON VELVET with 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.