This straight but boxy shift dress is as easy to wear as it is unique in its artisanal workmanship. Featuring a hand embroidered breastplate of beads & braids in fun fluorescent shades this piece will be a cool modern wardrobe addition. Crafted from a denim-like linen fabrication that has a low sheen due to the tencil composition, it also has a curved shirttail hem which is slightly longer at the back with side splits and sleeves finishing just above the elbow. Wear it with a trainer or dress it up with a cute summer slide and earrings, this is a collectable from the MP archive.
Created for the 2013 summer collection
• INSPIRED BY THE RABARI TRIBE OF NORTHERN INDIA IS THE EMBROIDERY OF THIS PIECE THAT COMBINES FLURO CORD, METALLIC CHAIN AND OPAQUE BEADWORK
• STRAIGHT BOXY SILKHOUETTE WITH CURVE SHAPED HEMLINE
• SIDE SEAM POCKETS FOR EASE
• A LINEN TENCIL FABRICATION THAT HAS A SOFT LOW SHEEN AND CRISP HAND FEEL
• SLIP ON OVER THE HEAD
• WORN WITH VINCY MAS EARRINGS
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH OVERSIZED EASE
• DELICATE DRY CLEAN (P)
• 72% TENCIL 28% LINEN WITH 100% COTTON LINING
Sorry this item is not available.