Featuring an intricate ari hand embroidery inspired by traditional 18th century floral artworks. Metallic silver thread is combined with silver bullion, ivory silken thread and Japanese seed beads in this most refined and intricate embroidery. This elegant midi length, drop waistline dress is crafted from a crisp ramie - perfect for a special summer occasion. With a double tiered skirt and pintuck detailing at the hip this sleeveless dress included a fine cotton slip. A true collectors piece.
Created exclusively for the 2016 international collection
• REFINED ARI THREADWORK COMBINING SILKEN TRHED AND SILVER BULLION - CREATED ENTIRELY BY HAND, A TRUE WORK OF ART - 65 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• A TRUE COLLECTORS PIECE - PERFECT FOR A SUMMER WEDDING OR A SPECIAL EVENT
• DROP WAISTLINE, DOUBLE TIERED SKIRT, STRAIGHT SILHOUETTE THROUGH THE BODY - INSPIRED BY THE FLAPPER SILHOUETTE OF THE 1920'S.
• INCLUDES WHITE SILK SLIP
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S) WEARS SIZE S WITH EASE
• DRY CLEAN (P) 40C°
• 100% RAMIE WITH 100% SILK SLIP