A true jewel from the Archive of Megan Park is our Fiesta Fringed Silk Scarf. The delicate accessory of color and artisanal craftsmanship is sure to transform your outfit. whether it be thrown on over a white tank or a pretty summer blouse. The silk chiffon base cloth has firstly been hand screen printed with a delicate ditsy print - neutral tones on the front, shades of blue on the back. a multitude of the tiniest seed beads are expertly hand stitched using the ari method of embroidery to create this mot exacting design of Chinoises inspired florals. The fringing has been hand dyed into the bright festive colors of the beadwork before being attached by hand, adding a dramatic finish to this piece. This is a piece to be adored and passed on to the next generation - an heirloom of the future.
Created for the 2008 summer collection
•AS TIMELESS AS WHEN FIRST CREATED, A TRUE ARCHIVE COLLECTABLE
• INTRICATE JAPANESE GLASS BEADWORK OF FLOWERS AND LEAVES INSPIRED BY CHINOISERIE TEXTILES FROM MEGANS' OWN COLLECTION- 30 HOURS EMBROIDERY
• DOUBLE LAYER CHIFFON OF ALTERNATE PRINT COLORWAYS - HAND SCREEN PRINTED
• SIZE : 130 X 15CM W/ 45CM FRINGING
• WORN WITH MOSAIC SILK CHIFFON BLOUSE
• DRY CLEAN ONLY
• 100% SILK CHIFFON WITH RAYON FRINGING
Sorry this item is not available.