Reminiscent of the 1920's flapper decadence, this elegant dress was designed to dine, drink and dance in. Crafted from a sublime shade of graphite silk georgette, delicate stylized beadwork creeps up from the jeweled hemline which swings with a gorgeous weight due to the beads that adorn it. The flattering empire line cut of the outer dress makes it flattering for almost anyone to wear. Soft gathers add ease to the bustline and the central gathering of the skirt adds volume and swing into the skirt without bulk. Worn over a silk satin bias cut slip, this piece is perfect for any occasion that calls for understated glamour. Truly a collectible piece from the MP archive collection.
Designed for the 2007 winter collection
• HAND BEADWORK OF STYLISED FLORALS COMBINING JAPANESE GLASS BEADS IN HUES OF PEWTER AND BLUE - 100 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• SILK SATIN SLIP DRESS IN A SHADE OF GOLDEN WHEATCOMPLIMENTS THIS DRESS
• EMPIRE LINE OUTER SILK GEORGETTE DRESS WITH AN ELEGANT EASY FIT
• SILK SATIN BUTTONS CLOSE THE SIDE SEAM OF THE OUTER DRESS
• DEEP PLUNGING V NECKLINE
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH EASE
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 100% SILK CHIFFON WITH 100% SILK SATIN SLIP
Sorry this item is not available.