If wanting to create an entrance, then this could be the dress that will achieve just this! Crafted from a heavy silk faille, the bias cut skims the body to create the flattering and slinky silhouette while acting as the perfect canvas for the elaborate beadwork that emblazons the front of this sheath. Japanese glass beads and sequins create the cascading blooms as inspired by the Chinoiserie antique floral textiles collected by Megan on her travels. There is gentle subtlety to this design which is uber chic and timeless. Definitely an MP collectible.
Created for the Summer 2011 collection
• FEATURING COLORFUL JAPANESE GLASS BEADWORK OF CHINOISERIE INSPIRED BLOOMS
• LUXURIOUS HEAVY SILK FAILLE WITH FINE SILK LINING - CREATING A GORGEOUS STRUCTURE TO THE FLUID BIAS CUT OF THIS DRESS. HEAVY ENOUGH TO HIDE BUMPS THAT COULD BE VISABLE BENEATH A FINER FABRIC.
• ELEGANT COWL NECKLINE
• BIAS CUT - ENABLING THIS PIECE TO FIT SIZES 0 AND SIZE 1 WITH EASE
• NO CLOSURE, SLIPS EASILY OVER THE BEAD DUE TO THE BIAS STRETCH OF THIS DRESS.
• ELEGANT AND TIMELESS STEEL GREY EVENING COLORATION
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ) WEARS SIZE S WITH EASE
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 100% SILK CREPE with 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.