Crafted from ramie, a highly breathable natural plant based fiber, this tunic top is perfect for the spring and summer days ahead. Featuring an intricate ari hand embroidery inspired by traditional 18th century floral artworks juxtaposed with geometric lattice thread work in a luminescent golden yellow thread. Delicate white beadwork adds a subtle yet highly considered edging to the neckline. The neat clean silhouette which slips on easily over the head also features a feminine ruffled sleeve. There is a relaxed sophistication to this piece that ensure it will be become a much loved piece within your wardrobe whether thrown on casually with shorts or worn with crisp linen pant for a lunch date.
Created for the 2016 summer collection
• 30 HOURS OF HAND EMBROIDERY
• DOTTED BEAD WORK AT THE NECK LINE
• GENTLY TAILORED SILHOUETTE FEATURING A FEMININE RUFFLED SLEEVE
• SIDE SLITS AT HEM ALLOWING FOR AN EASE OF FIT THROUGH THE HIPS
• WORN WITH TAILORED BROIDERY SHORTS
• MODEL 179CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH RELAXED EASE
• DRY CLEAN (P) 40C°
• 100% RAMIE - A NATURAL PLANT BASED FIBRE
Sorry this item is not available.