For the true MEGAN PARK collector, this tuxedo vest is a work of art. An intricate collage of hand embroidery encrusts this piece combining threads, hand-cut mirrors, chips of turquoise, and a melange of threads. Inspired by the folkloric embroideries of the Indian Rabari tribe, Megan's interpretation of their craft brings these techniques from dessert to the runway in this statement piece. Stitch by stitch, Megan's team bought this modern interpretation of tribal handcraft to life. This tailored piece is a true jewel that will forever stand the test of time. Wear it over a simple black dress, a button up white shirt or perhaps over a simple silk camisole, during the day with denim or for to a gala evening event, this piece is perfect in its versatility.
Created for the 2010 winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERED DETAILING / 180 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• RELAXED DEEP ARMHOLES ALLOWING FOR THIS PIECE TO BE WORN OVER A SIMPLE WHITE BUTTON UP SHIRT
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE S/M. THIS PIECE WILL FUIT ANYONE BETWEEN SIZE 00-2
• WORN WITH MAXI CREPE SKIRT and SILK SATIN CAMISOLE
• DRY CLEAN (F) 30C°
• 50% COTTON 50% VISCOSE MORACAIN
Sorry this item is not available.