An intricate collage of embroidery encrusts the small band which sits proudly as a feature on this top. Combining threads, hand-cut mirrors, chips of turquoise, and a mélange of threads, this embroidery was inspired by the folkloric embroideries of the Indian Rabari tribe. Crafted from a relaxed crushed silk habotai, this piece is relaxed in fit through the body making it the perfect piece to throw on with ease, pairing back beautifully with denim. Perfect for the trans-seasonal months, this piece can be worn both day and night. A timeless piece that will be treasured for the beauty of its handwork and the versatility it offers.
Designed for the 2011 winter collection
• FEATURING A CENTRAL BAND OF ARTISANAL HAND EMBROIDERY THAT WAS INSPIRED BY THE RABARI TRIBAL EMBROIDERIES OF GUJARAT.
• CRUSHED LIGHTWEIGHT SILK HABUTAI BASE CLOTH
• RELAXED EASY FIT
• WIDE BUTTON UP CUFF DETAILING
• FINE ROULLEAU SILK TIE CLOSES THE BACK NECK
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S ) WEARS SIZE M WITH OVERSIZED EASE, THIS TOP IS BEST SUITED FOR MP SIZE 1 & 2
• WORN WITH STONE DROP EARRINGS AND CROSS STITCH WOOL CLUTCH
• DRY CLEAN (P) ONLY
• 100% SILK
Sorry this item is not available.