A bouquet of hand-embroidered flowers decorate this cozy wool pullover. Chenille threads have been hand dyed to create the subtle colorations of the flowers which are outlined with antique golden bullion and punctuated with pops of shiny silken floss. The inspiration for the embroidery came from an antique textile treasure that Megan discovered at a Parisian flea market. Created in Scotland by one of Englands' premium producers of knitwear, this cozy wool pullover will have you looking both warm and stylish this winter.
Created exclusively for the 2003 winter collection
• ARTISINAL HAND-EMBROIDERED FLORAL EMBELLISHMENT
• MID WEIGHT KNIT WITH CHUNKY KNIT ROLL NECK AND CUFFS
• WORN WITH PATCHED LACE SILK SKIRT
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ), WEARS SIZE S
• GENTLE COLD WATER HANDWASH or DELICATE DRY CLEAN
• 75% WOOL 25% ANGORA
Sorry this item is not available.