Our Deco Tulle Beaded Wrap is the elegant evening option when coverage is required. Inspired by the Flapper period of the 1920's, this piece is a true heirloom of the future. Upon a delicate mesh tulle, jet black crystals and cut gold beads create the beaded florets embellishing the surface of this wrap. The ends of the wrap are weighted with silky hand knotted fringing which creates a heavy tasseled effect. Chic and elegant, the Deco Tulle Beaded Wrap is as versatile as it is beautiful.
Created for the Winter 2002 collection
• INSPIRED BY THE BEADWORKS AND AESTHETIC OF THE 1920'S FLAPPER PERIOD
• THE PERFECT WRAP WHEN GLAMOUR AND COVERAGE IS REQUIRED FOR A SPECIAL EVENING EVENT
• FEATURING HAND BEADWORK OF FLORALS IN JET AND GOLD BEADS, ELABORATELY DECORATING EACH END OF THE WRAP WITH SPRINKLINGS OF BEADS THROUGHOUT
• LATTICE HAND KNOTTED FRINGING FINISH THE ENDS
• WORN WITH FLORA SILK BIAS DRESS
• 60 X 160 CM
• DRY CLEAN (F )
• 100% NYLON TUELLE
Sorry this item is not available.