Our relaxed Tribal Silk Crepe Dress showcases an intricate mosiac of hand embroidery combining glass beads, threads, cords and hand cut mirrors. Inspired by the embroideries of Rajasthan, the workmanship of this piece is refined yet naive in its design. The dress is cut with gentle volume radiating from the front and back gathers. The sleeve is wide , almost kimono like, and the self fabric belts allows you to cinch back to the waist, to sling it low and back to the hip or perhaps you will decide not to wear it at all. This dress is perfect for an evening cocktail when worn with a heel and dramatic earrings, alternatively you can layer it over a knit and team it with a boot to wear through the day.
Created exclusively for the 2010 winter collection
• LAYER OVER A JERSEY KNIT OR TURTLENECK DURING THE DAY OR DRESS IT UP WITH A HEEL AND EARRING FOR THE EVENING
• HAND EMBROIDERY COMBINING A MELANGE OF BEADS, MIRRORS AND THREADS
• RELAXED SILHOUETTE WITH OPTIONAL SILK TIE BELT
• SLIPS OVER THE HEAD / NO CLOSURE
• WORN WITH ARTI DROP EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN P
• 100% SILK CREPE
Sorry this item is not available.