A stunning, relaxed kaftan style evening dress adorned with intricate floral embellishments. Crafted from a fluid, Japanese satin-backed crepe and elaborately hand-embroidered that combines sequins and glass beads of metallic grey and inky tones, combined with thread work of French knots and crewel stitches. Featuring two contrasting panels, one using the reverse side of the satin-like fabric and the other showing the more glistening satin side. The square cut of the dress features a flattering v neckline and side seam hem splits. There is perfect ease to this piece. Throw it on over a fine jersey knit for a cold winter's evening or wear it solo during the warmer months.
Created for the 2019 winter collection
• TONAL HAND BEADWORK COMBINES SEED BEADS, MINIATURE SEQUINS, AND THREADWORK TO CREATE STYLIZED FLORAL BLOOMS - 22 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• OVERSIZED SQUARE KAFTAN SILHOUETTE - PERFECT FOR ALL SIZES
• HEAVY LUX CREPE WITH A SOFT SATIN SHEEN CONTRASTED WITH THE MATT UNDERSIDE TEXTURE OF THE CREPE
• MODEL 173CM WEARS SIZE M/ L OVERSIZED
• DRY CLEAN ONLY (F)
• 100% SATIN BACKED POLYESTER CREPE WITH 100% VISCOSE FRONT LINING
Sorry this item is not available.